[Ponte Alto] Lochmere Practice cancelled

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue Aug 6 10:55:02 PDT 2013

i just left dc about an hour ago and the sky looks like it was ready to open
up but there was nothing coming down at the time (thankfully as i had to
park four blocks from my appointment).  heading south the sky looked as bad
all the way to woodbridge.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com