[Ponte Alto] Lochmere Practice

Doug Dougherty doug at mediafile.org
Mon Aug 5 09:21:33 PDT 2013

Alric,

Sometimes you have to really dig to find things; happens to me all the
time!  Here's the info for the Lochmere fighter practice, assuming it
hasn't changed.

Fighter Practice

Heavy weapons and rapier practice take place every Tuesday from 6:30 p.m.
to 9:00 p.m. in the cafeteria of Talbott Springs Elementary
School<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=9550+Basket+Ring+Road,+Columbia,+MD+21045&ll=39.212771,-76.845503&spn=0.021513,0.054245&om=1>[image:
external link]:

9550 Basket Ring Road,
Columbia, MD 21045

E-mail Lord Brian de Morray at [image: BMC (at) shmoo (dot) com] for
information.

Be advised that during the summer months practice will be outdoors and
weather-permitting. Therefore if there is inclement weather in Columbia,
practice will be canceled.

http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/participate/activities/

Cheers,

Tostig