[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Battle on the Bay: Vikings Invade Schedule

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:15:56 PDT 2013

Pontoons!

  This is the schedule for Battle on the Bay/ Storvik's Investiture, on
 the 14th of September.
Of particular note - Morning Court is at 10.

  To all those who camped with Ponte Alto this Pennsic, We would request
you come and be part of the morning court with Us (please, share what
transpired at Pennsic with other Pontoons, but not on the list - it's a
secret!) .  To all those who are planning on attending, We would ask that
you also be present for morning court to add to our numbers.  We have
something planned for court and the more Pontoons that are present - the
better!

  If you are planning on attending, We would appreciate your company at
morning court.

  If you have the garb, the theme is Viking.  It is a camping event.  The
site is nice.  Feast is always good!
  Hope to see you there!

  Drogo e Adina

Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto