[Ponte Alto] Lochmere fight practice, Calendar Updates

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:50:51 PDT 2013

I have updated the Lochmere calendar with the currently scheduled practices
August through December. We have no indoor practice November 26th and
December 24th. Practice can be outdoors as weather permits until December
1st.

Currently there will be armored melee practices as long as weather permits.

For rapier we will start doing melee practice of some kind on alternate
weeks to keep us in shape for larger events where we are called to battle.
Come to practice and see what we have in mind.

YIS
Alric The Mad
Knights Marshal, Lochmere