[Ponte Alto] Pollings are in the mail

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 16:50:02 PDT 2013

Greetings, everyone!

First, welcome back from Pennsic.  I hope you all had a wonderful time, and I can't wait to hear all the stories.

Second, if you are a paid SCA member who lives within the listed zip codes covered by the Barony, you should be receiving a Polling of Confidence letter in the mail soon.  Please fill out the polling form *completely* and return it to TRH Ragnarr and Lynette in the enclosed pre-addressed and stamped envelope.  The letters must be postmarked no later than the 15th of August.  If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to contact me.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus
Seneschal of Ponte Alto