[Ponte Alto] OT: Good but not expensive pub or restaurant suggestion

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 04:49:44 PDT 2013

Béibhinn:

1. I've heard good things about Mad Fox Brewing Company in Falls Church.  http://madfoxbrewing.com/
2. The Green Turtle in old town Fairfax is also good, but they are a sports bar with decent food and are less about the craft beers.  http://www.thegreeneturtle.com/restaurant-location
3. Sweetwater Tavern, which is owned by the Great American Restaurant Group, has decent craft beers and very good food, but may be a bit pricier. There is one at Gallows Rd. and Rt. 50 in Merrifield (just outside the beltway). http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/sweetwater/merrifield

Greta Klusenaere