[Ponte Alto] OT: Good but not expensive pub or restaurant suggestion

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:22:44 PDT 2013

Food's good .. not sure what the beer selection is .. but for the
restaurant see if you can park around back and go in the back door and
downstairs to the dining room - upstairs is bar and pool tables...
http://www.hardtimes.com/locations/fairfax/

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Kristin <snarlingbadger at gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend of mine from the Midrealm is in town (Fairfax) on business, and
> we're planning to get dinner tomorrow evening. He enjoys craft beers,
> eats meat... and my only limitation is that I'm on a budget. He went to
> Dogfish tonight, where else would you recommend going?
>
> YiS,
>
> Lady Béibhinn Mhodartha
> (mka Kristin S. Moran)

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure