[Ponte Alto] A&S Opportunities in Ponte Alto

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:51:41 PDT 2013

As soon as my house is reassembled I will try to fix a date with Lady
Cailleagh.
But that's at least a month away with the current construction schedule.
I'd like to do it on a weekend afternoon so there's time to make some
progress. Maybe sometime in May?

YiS,

Gwenhwyvar y Dryw
Chatelaine, Ponte Alto