[Ponte Alto] A&S Opportunities in Ponte Alto

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:05:32 PDT 2013

Béibhinn,

I am currently working on putting together a pre-Pennsic garb workshop, to
be taught by Lady Cailleagh Mariache. She has a lot of good ideas about
staying cool in period using easy to sew techniques, and she's been doing
it for a looong time. I'm willing to host at my place, but it would have to
wait until the construction work is finished. If someone else wants to
host, I could bring tables and machines.

YiS,

Gwenhwyvar