[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Period Fiber Arts Day in Spiaggia Levantina

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:23:22 PDT 2013

Good morning Pontoons, especially those of the fiber variety. I'm thinking
I'd like to attend this. Would you like to carpool from the Fairfax County
area and save expenses and wear and tear on your car? Let's go down
together and dye our hearts out!

Contact me offline at gwenydrew at gmail.com to make arrangements.

YiS,
Gwenhwyvar