[Ponte Alto] Car pool for the Baroness

Brooke White traumspindel at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 16 05:35:17 PDT 2012

We are planning to go to war of the wings on Friday after me
operational check up and we wouldLOVE adina to come along and have
space in trailer and car

THE ONLE reason why I think this should be a fall back option is THAT
is have myeyesurgery on thursday the 11th and iin THEORY things could
go wrong..

Love Elisande