[Ponte Alto] Seeking Host for November's Newcomer's Meeting

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Tue Oct 2 07:14:11 PDT 2012

Responded to privately

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:50:29 -0400
From: lsverris at gmail.com
To: ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Seeking Host for November's Newcomer's Meeting

Do you still need someone Christine?
Leslie (Lillianna)

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Christine Menton <chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

Greetings unto the list:
I am looking for someone to host the November Newcomer's Meeting.  The odd twist with this one is we already have a date specified we just need a location.  The host will be needed for Friday November 16th starting at 7pm.  The reason for this is Their Excellencies like to be at the Newcomer's Meetings and are travelling the previous weekends, and the last weekend is Thanksgiving.  Please keep in mind that November 17th is Holiday Faire.  If anyone is available to host on November 16th please contact me immediately off list at ladypartypanther at gmail.com

Yours in serviceLady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada(Christine Menton)

Ponte-Alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org