[Ponte Alto] An option for fight practice

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:14:57 PDT 2012

Good Morning,
As requested I provide you with this opportunity as there is no fight
practice tonight, the option to practice your dancing for 12th Night:

thanks to Duchess Simone, we have a location for next weeks Combo
Night....to include DANCING in preparation for 12th night.  I sincerely
hope everyone can make it.  Combo Night for October 16 is at Owen Brown
Community Center 6800 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, MD.  Room #2.  We have the
room from 6:30 til 9 pm, but dancing will be specifically 7-8pm.

Come out and support A&S, newcomers, dancing, books....well, lots.