[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Feedback for the A&S from War of the Wings VII

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:09:47 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou" <etienne.le.mons at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 3, 2012 2:41 AM
Subject: [MOAS-L] Feedback for the A&S from War of the Wings VII
To: "Atlantian Arts and Sciences" <Atlantia_AnS at yahoogroups.com>, "The
Ministers of Arts and Sciences" <moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, "The
Barony of Sacred Stone's general list" <
sacredstone at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, "Atlantian Heralds" <
AtlantianHeralds at yahoogroups.com>

Greetings to the lists!

First, I want to thank everyone who came out to War of the Wings VII and
especially those who participated in the art & sciences either through
competitions or our classes.

First, I'd like to brag about the scribes. Between the Novice & the Backlog
Scroll competitions, we removed 52 scrolls from our backlog. This quantity
is enormous and remarkable, but I was also impressed by the high quality of
the work! We truly have some talented artists in Atlantia.

Second, our classes were amazing. With 55 classes and 379 students, I was
in awe of how much learning went on!

Now, after everyone has had a chance to settle in after the event and had
some time to reflect, I have a request for anyone who entered a
competition, judged a competition, taught a class or attended a class.
Please give me some feedback on what worked and what didn't. There are four
forms available to help with this:
Competition Entrant Feedback
Form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFh3cHA3cDlLNjVWVGhnVnBKb3dQbEE6MQ#gid=0>
Competition Judge Feedback
Form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFUVjJjXzNrMExYNHpmaEtocE5LQ3c6MQ#gid=0>
Class Instructor Feedback
Form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHQ5azYwZFphUjk3dkpBWFhRdE9hZmc6MQ#gid=0>
Class Attendee Feedback
Form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF84QmVoY2l5VF9XeWd6WWRtRF9pYXc6MQ#gid=0>

I want to keep improving the experience that everyone has with the arts &
sciences at War of the Wings and your feedback can help me do that. Please
distribute this missive to any list and I ask that you personally encourage
anyone who participated in the A&S at WoW to leave feedback.

Thank you as always!

--
Yours, in Service and Art,
*Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou*