[Ponte Alto] Greetings From Thorsteinssalr.

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:09:37 PDT 2012

Greetings Torgar,

It is our pleasure to help.  I forgot to ask, where abouts do you
live?  We normally have a short meeting near Pennsic to arrainge
things before it goes.  If you are far away we understand that you
might not be able to make it but we will let you know what happens.

Normally we have a camp fee of about $20 to cover the water filters,
propane and other sundries the camp will need.

Take care,
Drogo

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller
<thorwulff at yahoo.com> wrote:
> To the most Gracious Baron Drogo and Baroness Adina,
>
> Greetings From Torgar inn vikverski.I am most Honored to have met you and
> your people at Ruby Joust.
> soon after this post I will be completing my pre reg for pennsic and giving
> all info about my tent.
> I am truely grateful for your hospitality and if there is anything I can do
> to help in any way
> please let me know.
>
> in much gratitude and thanks,
> in service
> Torgar inn vikverski
> Dragon of Norway
> Thorsteinssalr
>
> Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out
> of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.
>
> Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto