[Ponte Alto] Ruby Joust report

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:45:06 PDT 2012

Greetings Ponte Alto!

The First Ruby Joust was HOT and humid.  The sky was clear all day
Saturday and most of Sunday, but a lot of fun was had.

Jean Claude de Calais (the former Baron of Tir-y-don) was recognized
as a Pelican - quite a surprise since he thought he was going to
receive a squires belt again after stepping down as the Baron of
Tir-y-don.

Brother Amos the pious was given a writ of Knighting to be executed at
Pennsic.

But the best news of all was the winner of the Ruby joust for Heavy:
Mistress Cunian!

We hope to see many of you at Highland River Melees this weekend.  The
weather on Saturday should be in the mid 70s.  Beautiful weather for
fighting, A&S and the big brewing competition (we have a title to
defend this year).

--
Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto