[Ponte Alto] Hosts Needed for Newcomer's Meetings

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun May 27 11:29:13 PDT 2012

Greetings Unto the List:

The Barony is in desperate need for Host/ess for the upcoming Newcomer's
Meetings!  I need host/hostesses for July through December.  Most important
being July!  I think I have August covered, but my hostess for July has had
some family business come up and has offered to take August instead.  July
can only be held on Friday the 20th.  I am unavailable on the 6th and 13th
and Pennsic starts on 7/27.  Please if you can host on the July Newcomer's
Meeting on 7/20 please let me know ASAP.  Best case would be someone who is
NOT going to Pennsic as to give the people preparing to leave for Pennsic
some extra time to pack.

Yours in service

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure