[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Fw: Feast Space Available at Night Under the Town

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:36:13 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sigrid Briansdotter
Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Subject: [MR] Fw: Feast Space Available at Night Under the Town

Greetings and Well Met!
We hope your event plans this weekend include "Night Under the Town" hosted
by the Barony of Lochmere!
Our head cook, Mistress Siobhan O'Riordain, has planned a wonderful feast.
 We have received a goodly amount of reservations, however, the feast is
not yet sold out.  We also have some cabin space available.  If you are
interested in one or both and have not pre-reserved, please contact our
reservationist Lady Saige ferch Cedwyn at memoriesMaze at aol.com.  Remember,
the only true reservation is a paid reservation.  Therefore, it is
recommended that you arrive at the site on Friday night or early Saturday
to claim your space!
For more information concerning the event (including the menu) please go to
http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/events/nott2012/
Hope to see everyone this weekend!
Mistress Arianna Morgan
(MKA Chris Stuermer)