[Ponte Alto] Service arrangements for Master Tirloch of Tallaght

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Tue Mar 13 18:10:43 PDT 2012

To the populace of Atlantia

Posted on behalf of Mistress Anne of Carthew

 Many know of the sudden passing of Master Tirloch of Tallaght (Tom Bilodeau)

With a sad heart I am forwarding the the service arrangements for visitation, funeral and commitment for Master Tirloch.

I am trying to disperse the info as far as I can Apologies to those who receive this multiple times If any can forward to other appropriate lists, Especially the Laurel and Pelican lists  it would be appreciated

There will be a viewing at Murphy's Funeral Home in Falls Church, 1102 West Broad Street Falls Church, VA 22046, Friday night from 6-8pm,

The funeral service will be at King of King's Lutheran Church, 4025 Kings Way, Fairfax, VA 22033 on Saturday at 10am.

The procession to the cemetery and commitment will follow immediately after the service. Commitment will be at Fairfax Memorial Park (9900 Braddock Rd Fairfax, VA 22032). A reception back at the church will follow.

We request that in lieu of flowers, that donations be made to the Music Program at King of King's.

For those wishing to send condolence to Anne and the family messages may be sent to

Barbara Bilodeau

13456 Cobra Ct

Oak Hill VA 20171

Thank you