[Ponte Alto] BloodBath and Champions!

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:42:20 PDT 2012

Greeting unto the grand populace of the Great Barony of Ponte Alto,

In a little less than two weeks we will be having some fighting,
followed with some fighting, then some lunch, and more fighting!

Yes! It is time for St Paddy's Day Blood Bath!  Come on out and pound,
stab, slice, hack and bash your friends over and over again!

Don't forget we will be picking new Heavy and Rapier Champions!  If
you are interested in being the Baronial Champion please contact us to
with your intent.  As Champion your job will be to represent the
Barony and to fight and promote fighting.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you at this incredibly fun event!

--

Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto