[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Assistance needed

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:51:11 PST 2012

Boosting the signal.

YiS,

Bevin
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "LA." <moasbrighthills at yahoo.com>
Date: Mar 1, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: Assistance needed
To: <moas at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org>

"LA." <moasbrighthills at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Pleasant greetings unto you M'Lady. I do hope that this first day of a new
month finds you well.

>I have been asked by Lord Denis de Dijon to assist in solving a dilemma in
which he finds himself. It seems he made a promise to aid and assist a good
Lady and her sewing companions with their various projects on March 17th of
this year. He knows that the Lady is from the Shire of Berley Cort, but
alas not much more. And therein lies his dilemma, for he does not even know
her name. Being the good Lord that he is, he would very much like to uphold
his promise of assistence, and has asked me to assist in locating this Lady
so that he may gain further details about such and not travel blindly from
these Bright Hills. So I ask, pray tell have you heard of such? There is a
thought that perhaps the Lady of whom he seeks is Lady Daigen of Berley
Court, but knows not if that is certain. If you know of such a person, or
of a sewing group gathering on March 17th, please pass on the numbers to
his far-speaker, 301 946 0477, so that he may gain the knowledge of which
he seeks.