[Ponte Alto] Camping at PENNSIC pre-reg/space reservation closes Friday at 11PM

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:10:49 PDT 2012

Dear Baron,
could you check for me and my lady?
I did the final paper work and went on your camp site and gave tent dimensions about a week ago.
please let me know so if I did something wrong i can correct.
also can you please tell me where your located so i can see if I can come to your meeting for pennsic.

Torgar

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller