[Ponte Alto] Armor for sale

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:03:31 PDT 2012

I would love to be in on this.
I would love pics as well on shields,sticks,bauzubands,greeves and the helms.
a black smith always loves to have extras and patters to help others.
if the lorica doesnt work for anyone or the other armour id like to see that too.
soon as the other person who asked sees it of course.

in service,

Torgar

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller