[Ponte Alto] Pennsic is to dang close ... sewing day

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:49:42 PDT 2012

I'm opening my home to anyone who would like to join me for a Pennsic
is to dang to close I need to sew day. Bring what you want to work on
and anything you would like to throw on the grill.

The gathering starts at 11:00 am.
Also there will be class sponsored by the St. Anne's Guild of Clothiers.

Early 16th Century German Women’s Purses/Pouches
teaches about leather and velvet women’s purses.
Location: The home of Baroness Emma West (mka Dawn Hutchings), 13501
Steeplechase Drive, Bowie, MD 20715.
Time: 1 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.

--
Baroness Emma West