[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Fw: Knowne World A&S Auction and Gala - please cross post!!!

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:27:32 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeanmaire R" <jeanmaire9 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 16, 2012 11:17 PM
Subject: [MOAS-L] Fw: Knowne World A&S Auction and Gala - please cross
post!!!
To: "Arts & Sciences List" <moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, "Merry
Rose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, "Laurel List" <
AtlantianLaurels at yahoogroups.com>, "Order of the Pearl" <
atlantian_pearls at yahoogroups.com>, "The Order of the Golden Dolphin" <
dolphins at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, "Storvik" <storvik at yahoogroups.com>,
"Marinus" <SCA-atlantia-marinus at yahoogroups.com>, "Barony of Sacred Stone" <
brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com>

Please cross-post to your local e-lists.

Please help support the SCA and the Kingdom of Atlantia by going and
bidding on work by Atlantian artisans, or by contributing something
yourself!  I, personally, am donating a Byzantine Collar, to be done in
blue & white & gold (Atlantian colors).  It will be decorated with REAL
pearls and stones.  (Unfortunately, I can't afford real gold.)  It will be
fully documented.

Viscountess Jeanmaire du Domrémy
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences to Fair Atlantia

*Welcome one and all to the Knowne World A&S Auction and Gala! Join us at
Pennsic to view and bid on the best pieces our artisans create. Partake in
the refreshments and entertainment provided. Save that birthday money to
bid on a one of a kind item. Support your Kingdom and the Society while
taking home that most coveted piece. All Proceeds will be split equally
between the artisan’s declared Kingdom and the society. *
**
Location: East Kingdom Royal <http://knowneworldauction.org/#>
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Preview 6:00-8:00 pm
Auction to begin at 8:00 pm
**
*Web site with contact information can be found here:*
**
http://knowneworldauction.org/
*We encourage all bidders, artisans, performers, and volunteers to visit
the site often as more information and gallery images will be added as we
move closer to the Auction.*We are looking for a plethera of volunteers.
The list is below and anyone who is interested can contact me and I can
either assist or I can put them in touch with the person handling that
portion of the event:

* Donations to go up for auction
* Bidders
* Volunteers
     * Help with set-up
     * Help with break-down
     * Help with working the event
    * Decoration donations (that will be returned in good condition)
     * Donations of food & drink (very simple and I can explain as people
come forward - some period, some not)

main contact for further information can be found on this page:

http://knowneworldauction.org/staff