[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Pre-Reg ends TODAY!

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:26:21 PDT 2012

If you plan on going to Pennsic and haven't registered with your group
you need to do it now or your camp might not have room for you!

If you are camping with the Barony, I have a list.  I will be making a
private list for the camp so send me a message so I can get your
e-mail if I don't have it, or you think I don't have it.  The
following SCA names are registered with the camp.  The +2 indicates
two additional people with the same last name.  If you think you
should be on this list but you aren't you need to get if fixed now.
Brenna and Marlin, please distribute as appropriate please.

If one of these names is a ghost for your land allocation please let
me know so I can stop looking for an e-mail address.

Drogo Rainulf de Dragonara
Adina von der Heide
Demian Von Hessen
Torgar Inn Vikverski
Aesa Inn Vikerski
Conrad Mueller +2
Torvald Bjornsson
Bevin an Broc Drannach
Armegardj Sigurdsdottir
Mark McGroyne
Bronwyn Warwick
Daniel Warwick
Shae
james griffin
kim of wolfshaven
Kelly
Brenna of Storvik
Katja Gaussdottir of Storvik
Michael O Maoil Riain
Thomas O Maoil Riain
Seamus O Maoil Riain
Barbara MacCauley

The following didn't register an SCA name
Julie B.
Michelle O.

--

Drogo deDragonera