[Ponte Alto] Possible indoor site for the summer

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:37:05 PDT 2012

Good Morning,

Lochmere has identified a possible site for indoor practice this
summer. It is not far from the current site. However the cost is
significantly more ($0 for outside at the school VS $190 for 3 hours)
The site has a large space, they currently support indoor soccer
there.

So, we need your help. We have had a jar for donations at our practice
and we have not been vocal about soliciting donations. Since this site
would be a boon for practice prior to Pennsic (yes, it's big enough
for melees) with no worries for bad weather your donations can make
this possible. We easily have 20 fighters between armor and heavy
every week, $5 from each fighter is $100 towards renting this site, if
we have 30 fighters we have the cost almost covered.

Please send me an e-mail off list if you are willing to commit to
contributing to the cost of this site.

Thank you for your support

Alric The Mad
KM Lochmere