[Ponte Alto] Armor for sale

Subie subiefire at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 13:44:56 PDT 2012

Me and my ex are no longer participating in fighting & need to sell our armor. I have a well made steel lamellar piece with dark burgundy leather trim. It fit a woman who is 5'9", 240 lbs. I'm asking $200. I also have a modified lorica segmentata piece. I replaced the metal shoulder pieces with cool leather ones for greater mobility. I'm asking $75. I also have 2 heater shields & sticks, high quality hard leather bauzubands (sp?) & hard leather matching greeves. I'll throw in 2 helms as well. If you're interested I'll send you pics.
~Subie

Sent from my iPhone