[Ponte Alto] Please cross-post; Lochmere Practice today, June 12th

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:40:15 PDT 2012

Good Morning,
Lochmere practice moves outside for the summer starting today. I know the
weather predictions are not looking good and I will be there. St Aidens
plans a large melee practice and the Roxbury Mill fencers are planning to
invade.

If you haven't been to Lochmere practice in a while let me give you an idea
of the quality;
Fencing: 12-18 fencers on any given week, 6 to 8 White Scarves. Lately
we've had the Prince there as well as the Baron of Lochmere and we have
been doing intense melee practice.
Armor: St Aidens was getting 15-20 fighters for melee practice last summer
preparing for Pennsic, I expect similar numbers will start showing up.
There will be planning to allow those that do both armor and rapier to
participate in both practices.

I will post back out to the above groups at 6:00PM to update on weather
conditions at the site.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Alric
Posted to: