[Ponte Alto] Retaining & Guarding @ Pennsic 41

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:34:09 PDT 2012

Greetings Ponte Alto!

  The battle cry is going out and we are asked to help show the rest of the
Known World just how dedicated an ally and how fierce a foe the great
Kingdom of Atlantia can be!

  To this end, we are asked to support Their Royal Majesties Brian and
Brianna, with our time.

  Between Sunday, August 5th and Friday, August 10th and between the hours
of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, it has been requested that we show our continued
support through for our venerable Majesties and Kingdom by supplying
retainers and guards.  Two guards will be stationed at the Royal encampment
and one (walking) guard and two retainers each for Their Majesties.

  We have been asked to man these positions for 4 hours.  With enough
support, Our shifts can be much shorter than the four hour block of time we
are asked to commit to.  I foresee two consecutive - 2 hour blocks of time,
if we have many volunteers a shift may be as short as an hour.

  The Baron and I will request a block of time that does not interfere with
Great Court or Baronial Court, and we are open to suggestions - from those
that would volunteer - as to which block of time we should request.
Baroness Emma West has asked that we commit to a block of time by 2 July,
We would appreciate your input soonest.

  Ponte Alto, We heartily request that you donate an hour or more of your
time in support of this show of force representative of the greatness of
our fair Atlantia!

Drogo e Adina

Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto