[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Fw: Knowne Worlde A&S Auction and Gala Fundraiser

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:31:48 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jeanmaire R" <jeanmaire9 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 4, 2012 10:58 AM
Subject: [MOAS-L] Fw: Knowne Worlde A&S Auction and Gala Fundraiser
To: "Arts & Sciences List" <moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

 Unto the Collective Ministers of Arts & Sciences of the Fair Kingdom of
Atlantia,

Please cross post to your local lists.  Thanks, everyone!

BTW, I, personally, am donating a Byzantine Collar to the cause.  It will
be crafted all in blue, white and gold, which just .... ahem ..... happen
to be the colors of the Kingdom of Atlantia.  All the stones used on this
collar will be REAL Pearls and Beads, and DOCUMENTED to the late Byzantine
time period.  Stay tuned to http://knowneworldauction.org/gallery to follow
my work as it progresses.

Mistress Jeanmaire
Kingdom MoAS

Knowne World A&S Auction and Gala Fundraiser Invitation
Greetings All!

It is a pleasure to invite the entire populace of the SCA to a night of
art, music, fundraising and fun! The Knowne World A&S Auction and Gala
Fundraiser will take place on August 7th 2012 in East Kingdom Royal at
Pennsic. Artisans from all Kingdoms are working to produce the finest wares
for your bidding pleasure. Half of the final selling price from each
artisan’s piece will go to their Kingdom and the remainder will go to
Corpora to help replenish everyone’s coffers after this financially
challenging year.
>From 6:00 to 8:00 pm the gates will be open to preview the treasures for
auction, but wait! If you are expecting a solemn, hushed event you are sure
to be disappointed. Musicians and performers such as Mistress Marian of
Heather Dale of Ealdomere, The Tulsin Troubadours of Atlantia and Master
Efenwealt Whystle of Ansteorra will be playing for your entertainment
during the preview and during breaks. Some of our finest brewers and
vintners will be donating the fruits of their labor for your refreshment!
Cooks and bakers will produce delicacies to tease your palate! Only during
the bidding (which starts promptly at 8:00 pm) do we request quiet so the
auctioneers can hear and be heard. We do want raise to money after all.
So save that birthday money or break into your piggy bank and take home a
piece that will be the envy of all others! Visit our website at
http://knowneworldauction.org/ and view the offerings as they get posted.
As the donations get finished they will be added and others will be updated
as works in progress so visit frequently. Share the website with any
groups, friends or newsletters that might be interested. Come and join the
fun and support a cause that is dear to all of us!

Of course we are still looking for more donations whether they be auction
pieces, refreshments or snacks. For donations to the Auction, please go to
the website, fill out the registration form and submit pictures even if
they are works in progress. If you own a business, it can be linked through
the description. Many have volunteered but we want the populace to be able
to view them. For gifts of refreshments or snacks please email us at
kerryl at maine.rr.com.

In Service,
Mistress Carolyne and Master Julien de LaPointe