[Ponte Alto] Greetings to the Pennsic Prepared!

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 18:39:26 PDT 2012

Unto the Good Baron and Baroness I send greetings,
I am writing to confirm my prereg of pennsic to your camp.
I would hereby request permission to add another to your wonderful camp.
my lady would wish to be a part of you as well her name Ashlie Uvaerkaller.
she is a kind,loving loves to be helpful woman who has an allergy to drama as well.

May I request Humbly to also be allowed to make her part of my new found friends?

I will wait your word Good Baron and Baroness in whom I will serve and help in all ways,

Torgar Inn Vikverski
Dragon of Norway
Thorsteinssalr.

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller