[Ponte Alto] August Newcomer's Meeting

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:05:20 PDT 2012

Host: Mistress Celia of Rosedale
Date: Friday, August 24th, 2012
Time: 7:00pm - ?
Address: 3714 Sudley Ford Ct, Fairfax VA 22033

Note about parking .No real guest parking on Sudley Ford Rd. You will
need to park on Brandy Station Rd. (very close to house just across
street) Weather permitting we will be on the back deck so just follow
the fence around to the back.

As always Newcomer's meetings are open to everyone old or new. Come
hang out, talk, meet new people. Bring a project to work on. For those
of you just home from Pennsic let's hear those great "There I was
...." stories. If you have any questions or need more information
please contact Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada, Chatelaine (703)
786-6739.

A note to current Barony Members that may attend if you have a camp
chair bring it so we make sure we have enough outdoor seating for
everyone.

Yours in Service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine
Barony of Ponte Alto

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure