[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Pennsic Opening Ceremonies Procession

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:07:43 PDT 2012

>From the Merry Rose... please feel free to join the Kingdom and Barony
during opening Ceremonies.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Murienne l'aloiere <dragonfly78 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Subject: [MR] Pennsic Opening Ceremonies Procession
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, atlantia
<Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, The Barony of Sacred Stone's general list
<sacredstone at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>,
AtlantianHeralds at yahoogroups.com

Forwarded.....

Unto the Populace of Fair Atlantia, greetings from Gisela Triton!

As we prepare for War I would ask each who will attend Pennsic to march
with Their Majesties and Their Highnesses to the Opening Ceremonies on
Sunday August 5.

Because of the uncertain nature of War, all following information is
subject to change as event plans and the schedule change, weather or other
variables impact plans. Updates will be posted at Atlantian Royal and the
Barony of the Sacred Stone's encampment on N07 (which is where I will be
camping. I can also be found at Heralds Point where I'll be running the Art
Tent.

My plan is to stage folks for the Procession in Atlantian Royal. Yes, it
will be a long walk but it will be essentially a straight flat walk to the
step off point and we will make a pretty impressive presence. Anyone who
cannot make that walk can meet us near the Cooper Store where the whole
Opening Ceremonies Procession of all kingdoms will stage.

Their Majesties invite all Atlantians to process with Them as They greet
Their Royal Cousins from across the Known World. They further ask that all
who are able wear blue and white garb or accessories but this is a request,
not a requirement. Please carry and show off all manner of appropriate
heraldic display.

If you know the song 'Atlantian Steel' Their Majesties would love for this
song to be sung as we walk. The words for "Atlantian Steel" can be found at
http://www.hartshavenmusic.com/HHSiteLoad/Ambra/Songs/AS.htm

This is late notice ... I thought this notification hit the Merry Rose and
Announce list months ago but I have an AOL account and apparently something
went wrong with that delivery. My apologies for not getting this out
earlier.

I would like folks who are able to begin arriving about 9 am. Remember to
carry shade/umbrellas, wear sun screen/hats, carry water and wear good
walking shoes. Please know Your precedence placement.

I will also know Your precedence placement but it helps if I'm not the only
one.

There will be more information as we come closer and details as they
emerge. Watch for updates.

~gise

--
Barunin Gisela vom Kreuzbach
Multi Opus Alleviate

Proud paid Member of the Barony of the Sacred Stone
And the Orders of the Silver Crescent, the Opal, the Sacred Stone and the
Golden Dolphin

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto