[Ponte Alto] A&S at Chalice of the Sun God IX: Romancing the Muses, Oct 20

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:38:18 PDT 2012

*Please forward/cross-post this to appropriate lists.*

At this year's Chalice of the Sun God, the theme is Romancing the Muses.
Who will you choose for your personal inspiration: Calliope, whose
specialty was epic poetry? Or perhaps Terpsichore, who reveled in the fancy
footwork of dance? Maybe Thalia or Melpomene, inspiring comedy and tragedy,
respectively, are more your speed. There are nine from which to choose.

We will have two Arts & Sciences divisions: static displays and bardic
performances. In your documentation, be sure to explain how your entry
relates to the theme of the event. Also, be sure to join a team, as the
points are awarded to teams, to compete for the Chalice! More information
about Chalice rules can be found here:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice_faq.php

*I am currently seeking judges (for static or bardic competitions) who are
planning to attend the event - please email me at  **
moas at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org*
*
*Also, if you are interested in assisting with the bardic competition
(admittedly, my weaker area), let me know.