[Ponte Alto] Merchant Space for Ponte Alto 20year - Feb. 2th

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:19:44 PST 2012

Its a $5.00 donation made payable to the Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA INC -
earmarked for the Kingdom Travel Fund.

Oh and to be to make you offiically my deputy... I need your SCA name,
preferred email address for SCA related emails, and a phone number if you
wish (either home or cell)

Christine

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM, margaret.glover at ExcellenceInMeasurement.com
<margaret_glover at comcast.net> wrote:

> Dear Christine,
>

> How much are we charging for space for vendors?
>

> thank you and great to see you again.
>
> Your 'Deputy"
>
> Maggie
>
> Margaret Tanner Glover
> CEO Excellence in Measurement Technology, LLC
> Certified CMMI High Maturity Lead Appraiser ACQ/DEV/SVC
> Six Sigma/Lean Expert
> P.O.Box 164, Pomfret, CT 06258
> (773) 447 6192

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure