[Ponte Alto] Call for Artisans - Basket Contributions

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:19:50 PST 2012

As you know, our Baron & Baroness will be choosing a Baronial Artisan and a
Baronial Bard at 20 Year. We are also hosting a Token Cup Challenge. So we
will have three people recognized in court for their A&S accomplishments,
and what better way to show our appreciation for their participation than
contributions from the populace.

I ask that the populace contribute items of a suitable size to go into
baskets that will be given to each awardee. You are welcome to contribute
to a specific basket, or multiple. Handmade items are especially welcome,
but I know that time is growing short for people to make things.

I will be at KASF this weekend, if you have anything ready to donate. After
KASF, please contact me by email (*moas AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org) *to
arrange a time to meet up.

Thank you for your time,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)