[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto 20 Year Celebration and recognition

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:37:07 PST 2012

Greetings Ponte Alto!

  As you well know, our Birthday is around the corner - we'll be 5!  (we
were established on the 29th of February after all).  We hope to see as
many of you there as we have ever seen; it is a large indoor site so
weather will not stop us on this day!  The site is accessible, lovely, and
will be decorated lavishly, transporting us from Virginia to an Italian
gala event!

  We are expecting both the Queen and the Princess to join us this day and
we would like to take advantage of Their Royal  presence.  You might ask,
"What do you mean by that?"  Well, we are asking you, Our eyes and ears,
who is deserving of recognition?  Who have you seen doing something special
for the Kingdom, other Kingdoms, Ponte Alto - other Baronies, at our events
and others'.  Whose works of art or prowess or service is deserving of
recognition?

  We have all seen someone do something special, sadly, Drogo and I have
not seen as many as all of you collectively.  Please let Us know who you
have "caught", what they have done, possibly where/when they did it, how
often they've done it or how long they've been doing it.  Please include:
SCA Name, Mundane Name, title/rank (if known), and most importantly - what
you caught them doing!

  Everyone of us can submit someone for an award through the award
recommendation site, but it is only a few times a year when the Crown will
be at Our events to bestow recognition in Our own lands.  Let us know who
you know so that we may lend Our voice to yours in recommending individuals
to the Crown.

  Make someone's day, for what could be more special than receiving
recognition at Our own Birthday Celebration!

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/20year/