[Ponte Alto] Kingdom 12th Night

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:12:45 PST 2012

Greetings unto all of Our Great Barony of Ponte Alto!

It is Our hope the new year finds you all well, it looks like We will
have a great year ahead of us.

We have just arrive home from a fantastic Kingdom 12th night.  As
advertised the site was beautiful (ask Luce, she got a good look at
the lake) and had a huge hall.  There were merchants, parades, games,
music, bardic competitions and lots of A&S entries.

During court, Maestra Luce Anthony Venus was recognized as a Pelican
and sat vigil at the previously mentioned lake - yet another fine
product of Ponte Alto!  Congratulations Luce, you represent Ponte
Alto, Atlantia and the SCA well, thanks for your hard work!

In other news:
Sunday practice is indoors for the rest of the month of January, come
on down and thump someone.
We will be traveling to Ice Castles for the investiture of Baron
Aldemere McRafe and Lady Juliana Grene, Black Diamonds new Baron and
Baroness, if anyone would like to donate to the gift basket let Us
know.
Ymir is also arriving in February, with the investiture of  Maestre
Callistus Gill and Dame Adriana la Bretonne as the new B&B of
Windmasters Hill, We are collecting items for Their gift basket as
well.

Lastly, We look forward to seeing you all at Ponte Alto 20 year at the
end of February, be sure to be there and see all your friends!

Happy New Year!
--
Drogo and Adina
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto