[Ponte Alto] School Closing/Lochmere fight practice notifications

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:54:37 PST 2012

Good Morning,
Please pass this to any relevant e-mail lists you think apply.

In order to facilitate rapid and timely notification of cancellation of
Lochmere fight practice I am establishing a twitter account.
You can find me as alricthemad on twitter. I will only be using this
account for Lochmere fight practice updates so you do not need to worry
about a daily flood of messages from me.

I will continue to post to these lists as well as posting a notice on the
Lochmere web site.

YIS
Alric The Mad
Knight Marshal, Lochmere