[Ponte Alto] Fighting at Pennsic

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Sat Jan 7 17:33:46 PST 2012

Apparently our HRH Brian and HRH Andreas of Aethelmearc have decided to stand together at Pennsic this year against the massed forces of the East and Mid.  This will make it imperative that we do our best to bring what we can to the war.  If you are, have been, or want to be a fighter of the Barony, this is the year to look to your training and your kit and stand with your King on the Pennsic field.  Numbers truly make a difference at Pennsic!  Remember that we won the Vexillium with a force of mostly novices.  Practices are being held Sunday afternoons and Thursday evenings.  Loaner gear can be arranged for most body types.  Contact me if you need advice or encouragement.

Yours Excitedly,

Cunian, Warlord of Ponte Alto