[Ponte Alto] Merchant Space for Ponte Alto 20year - Feb. 2th

Christine Menton chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jan 7 13:00:48 PST 2012

Greetings all as Merchant Coordinator for the Barony of Ponte Alto's 20th
Birthday Celebration I would like to inform everyone of the following:

As of January 7th, 2012 there is one 10x10 merchant space still available.
 If you are interested please email ASAP.

I have received registrations and payments from the following merchants:

Adornare Jewelry

Glastonbury Designs/ The Merry Mercer

Miriam's Yarns & Fibers

J & S Jewelry

Things 4 Me Gifts

Ways of Olde

Elliot Photography

Please feel free to cross post this information to your Baronial lists, or
share with any merchant you feel may be interested in the remaining space.

Yours in service

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine - Barony of Ponte Alto
Merchant Coordinator - Ponte Alto 20year