[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Winter Ball this weekend

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:06:23 PST 2012

This is a reminder about the Winter Ball this Saturday
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=e495591b). We hope
to have great turn out of dancers and musicians (whom I neglected to mention
last time, sorry). It should be a great time. We will have dance classes
from 12 to 3 pm, a break from 3 to 4, then the ball from 4 to 8 pm. The ball
will be mostly
English Country and will consist of the following:

Set I: Sellinger's Round, Gathering Peascods, New Boe Peep, Black Nag, Black
Alman
Set II: Horse's Bransle, Montard Bransle, Officals Bransle, Washer Woman's
Bransle
Set III: Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty, Heart's Ease, Hit or Miss, Chestnut
Set IV: Upon a Summer's Day, Goddesses, Picking of Sticks, Step Stately
Set V: Hyde Park, Heralds in Love, Parson's Farewell, Whirlygig, Grimstock

We are in the process of copying Pennsic Piles for the musicians. We
welcome all musicians!

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
<http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>