[Ponte Alto] Fwd: VA SENESCHALS - IMPORTANT Re: Lawsuit settlement and Waiver news

denise dcadenise at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 16:02:47 PST 2012

 Greetings-

One the easiest ways to help during time is to go to sca.org and opt out of the paper Kingdom newsletter which will enroll you to receive the Kingdom newsletter electronically.  Just click on the Opt Out form.  When e-newsletters are available you will have access to ALL Kingdom newsletters and a Tournaments Illuminated snippet. The savings will make a difference during these hard financial times in our Society.

Thank you
Countess Denise Duvalier, OP
SCA Inc. Board of Director
Resident of the Barony of Ponte Alto