[Ponte Alto] 12x16 Canvas Tent for sale

Gustav von Silberwald gustavvs at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 12:31:49 PST 2012

I am selling my 12x16 Panther Walled Tent. It is a few years old and been used only twice. It comes with the ridge pole, 2 4x4uprights (need to be trimmed), a canvas room divider, and stakes. It is in good shape and mold free. I'm selling it because I'm looking at getting a smaller tent.

I asking $800 for the tent. Currently the tent and divider new are $1010 at Panther. I'll be willing to take to it a event that is reasonably close to Richmond, VA.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Gustav von Silberwald

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them. - Einstein, Albert.