[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto 20 year - a request for help

Christine Menton chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Feb 22 07:12:33 PST 2012

Greetings unto the list:

Due to a family emergency the Deputy Chatelaine has been called out of
town.  Her husband has bravely agreed to take her place helping with the
loaner garb and directing the Newcomer's, however we could use another set
of hands.  Since I am merchant coordinator my attention will be with
getting the merchants set up and settled in before I can help with the
Newcomer's.  So if there is anyone that may be available to assist Scott
and myself with the Newcomer's in the morning it will would be greatly
appreciated.  Please contact me off list for further details.  I promise
you that I am bringing food for the Newcomer's point including donuts for
the morning so your good deed will be repaid with my undying gratitude and
sugar.

Yours in service

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine