[Ponte Alto] Report from Ymir

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:57:08 PST 2012

Greeting Ponte Alto,

We bring word from Ymir.  This report is somewhat brief as your
stalwart Baron came down ill at the event and missed most of it.  The
fighting was of excellent caliber and our Pontoons stood their ground
well, and the weather was quite nice for fighting, and the sun made
the car a warm place for sleeping.

In court they made two knight, both from the North and both regulars
at our practices.  Please congratulate Sir William the Shoprat and Sir
Joselin d'outremer on their Knighting.

We are looking forward to seeing you all, in good health, at 20 year Saturday.

YIS,

--
Drogo and Adina
Barone y Baronessa di Ponte Alto