[Ponte Alto] FW: [Atlantia-Announce] Winter University Student Registration Open

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:16:25 PST 2012

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
<http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>

The catalog for Winter University, to be held in the Barony of Sacred Stone
on March 3rd, is now available and classes are open for registration. The
last day to register online is 2/29/2012. We have an assortment of
interesting tracks on the schedule on Performing Arts, Dance, Rapier, and
the Heraldic arts, as well as including officer training classes. We also
have a track of classes for our youth to enjoy including dance, music,
archery and fingerloop braiding.

While University of Atlantia is a free event to attend, it is not a free
event to put on. Please consider packing a $5 donation per adult, in
addition to any class fees that are stated, to help us defray the cost of
future sites.

Please note that your one Atlantian account is used for the University site
as well. If you successfully registered for and attended one of the three
previous University sessions, then that same account information will work
again. However if you are newly creating your Atlantian account, it is not
automatically linked with your previous University records.  The University
Webminister will periodically manually go through the new accounts requested
on the University site to see if a match can be determined.  The ability to
match new accounts to existing records depends on how your name was spelled
in previous University registrations.  If there is any chance you already
setup an account, please use the "Find username" or "Reset your password"
links on the login page to reclaim your already existing account (often
already attached to your records).  This allows you to keep access to all of
your data and prevents the need to merge accounts later.

We look forward to seeing many of you there, Genevieve d'Aquitaine
Announce mailing list
Announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org