[Ponte Alto] Shopping at Ponte Alto's 20th Birthday Celebration

Christine Menton chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Feb 5 15:57:00 PST 2012

Greetings:

The Barony of Ponte Alto will be celebrating their 20th Birthday this year
on February 25th as part of this celebration we will have a medieval
marketplace for your shopping pleasure.

The follow merchants will be attending Ponte Alto's Baronial Birthday
Celebration:

*Nature's Pantry at Stallard Road Farm*:  Herbal Teas, Salves, Honey

*Varangos LLC *- Furniture, Woodworking and Coffee

*Miriam Yarns & Fibers*:  Yarns and Fibers in silk, wool, hemp and more

*Adornare Jewelry*:  Handcrafted Wire and Bead Jewelry - period inspired

*Rohan Photo Agency*:  Portrait Photography - providing portraits of
attendees

*Ways of Olde*: Jewelry, Jewelry Boxes, Snoods and more

*Things 4 Me Gifts*:  Pashmina Shawls, frog closures, and handcrafted items

*Glastonbury Designs & The Merry Mercer:*  handmade period clothes,
accessories and leather goods

We hope you will join us, and the autocrat and reservationist would like me
to remind everyone there is still time to register via ACCEPS.

Please cross post to other lists as applicable.

Yours in Service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Chatelaine,
Barony of Ponte Alto