[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Moo] Writing documentation, the EZ-Doc way

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:35:58 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Karen" <karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com>
Date: Feb 1, 2012 4:30 PM
Subject: [Moo] Writing documentation, the EZ-Doc way
To: "The Merry Rose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Cc: "The Barony of Stierbach" <moo at stierbach.org>

Hey, folks!  I've been working on developing some forms that help you write
documentation; you can find the ones I've developed so far at
http://larsdatter.com/ezdoc

If you're heading for Kingdom Arts & Sciences this weekend (or really, for
display or competition at any event), you can use an EZ-Doc form to help
you write documentation.

These one-page forms are great for folks who don't know how to write
documentation, or who don't feel comfortable writing documentation.
They're a great way for you to write down what you've done and why you've
done it that way.

Got questions?  Let me know!

Karen Larsdatter
www.larsdatter.com